MP3 awaits you at K2019: Halle 8A Stand C31
From 16th to 23rd October 2019, MP3 will attend the K in Düsseldorf, Germany, the world’s leading trade fair for plastics and rubber.
Once again this will be the occasion to look at the latest developments of the industry at its best.
MP3 will showcase its most recent innovations along with its new cutting edge range of sheets and reels for thermoforming business:
- NEW APET FILMS: new excellent perfomances with the latest products from our extrusion lines
- NEW BIOPOLYMERS: New products has been added to complete the spectrum of our product range
- I.L.P.A. Group RPET CLOSED LOOP: towards a sustainable future.
Come and visit our stand Halle 8A Stand C31 from 16 to 23 October 2019.
HOT TOPICS AT K 2019 ON K-ONLINE.COM
Four hot topics have been chosen for K 2019 by the academics and experts from the K 2019 Innovation Group:
- Plastics for Sustainable Development & Circular Economy
- Digitisation and the Plastics Industry 4.0
- System Integration: Functionality through Material, Process and Design
- Young Talents in the Industry
These hot topics now have their own dedicated microsite on the K Portal with continuous video interviews, articles and news items based on each topic. A great place for visitors to start planning their visit to the trade fair.
Visit K 2019 international website